“Our vision is to improve lives by supporting people in a thriving and secure environment. Respecting individuals choices and empowering positive decisions within a diverse, inclusive culture.”
Our organisational philosophy provides a guiding vision for React Support Services and is divided into what the service user can expect from us and also what the purchasers can expect.
We are committed to providing high quality person centred services.
Individuals' can expect to:
- Be at the centre of the service
- Receive respect
- Be part of an inclusive culture
- Live in high standard accommodation
- Have an opportunity for community integration
- Be supported by a trained, committed and motivated staff team
We welcome fresh ideas and input from Commissioners, as the welfare of those charged to our care is of paramount importance to us and we constantly strive to improve the level of service and support we deliver.
Purchasers / Commissioners / Local Authorities can expect:
- Service User expectations as listed previously
- Hands on professional management
- Competitively priced
- An efficiently run, financed, responsible business and service
- Trained staff in each establishment including appropriately qualified service managers
- Staff to respond to the needs of both Service User and Commissioner, as opposed to offering ‘inflexible packages’
- The partnership and services of specialist support disciplines, i.e. psychiatrist, psychologist, occupational therapist, speech and language therapist