We are looking for a full time 40-hour Deputy Home Manager to join our dedicated management team and help us to continue to provide a high standard of support and rehabilitation in their daily living.
The successful Deputy Manager will:
- Work closely with the Home Manager and Clinical Team
- Can deputise in the manager’s absence and provide support to assess
- Plan, implement, monitor and evaluate individual placements and take appropriate action in response to changing needs
- Enthuse colleagues by providing coaching and development opportunities and will ensure the highest quality of support is provided
The requirements of the Deputy Manager will:
- Be available for shift work and to work week days, weekends, nights, bank holidays, and share on-call responsibilities with the management team
- Have knowledge and experience of working with people with mental disorder and or mental illness would be an advantage
- Demonstrate the right values and understanding of how to support individuals with making informed decisions on their care and treatment
- Be able to demonstrate interpersonal skills and a genuine interest in working with our client group
- Career progression opportunities with support in personal development
- Healthcare cash plan after probationary period
- £500 recommend a friend incentive
- 36 days annual leave inc. bank holidays
- Extensive training to gain industry recognised qualifications
- Team building days
- Auto enrolment pension scheme
- Sports teams
Each employee will receive an induction to the position and it’s important for us to ensure our employees have the right training so regular comprehensive training in specialist areas occurs, in addition, we want to give employees time to reflect and discuss treatment and support with fellow colleagues so regular team meetings and supervisions are also organised regularly.
If you are interested in making a different to people’s lives and want to join our listening culture and our exciting developments, please apply.